Daily Lotto4 Pick-Pairs, is a commercial product of Ramos' Software Technology/RSTech, developed for the purpose of providing its user with a "Smart" and fast lottery numbers generator for all daily (Pick4) state lotteries.
This is an easy to use "Smart" Random Numbers Generator for all your Daily Lotto (0 through 9) type games within the US. It is actually, two lotto software built into one; DailyLotto4 Pick-Pairs AND Daily Lotto Combo.
This software is designed for the "Pick4" daily lotto games, and empowers the user with the ability to combine pairs in three (3) different ways: front/back pairs; inner/outer pairs; and odd/even pairs.
DailyLotto4 Pick-Pairs unique features allows the user to narrow-down the pool of available numbers to a specific type/number of pairs combinations and provide all possible combinations, up to the maximum available in the pool of numbers selected by the user.
Additionally, the user can exclude or allow consecutive numbers, duplicate numbers, and further specify the order of digits within the pairs in a number of different combinations.
Included within DailyLotto4 Pick-Pairs is Daily Lotto Combo; designed for both, "Pick4" & "Pick3" daily lotto games, and empowers the user with the ability to restrict the value at any of the digits positions; allowing numbers combinations output formatting.
Daily Lotto Combo allows the user to generate any where from a specified number of combinations up to the maximum number of possible combinations (1,000 combinations for Pick3 & 10,000 combinations for Pick4).
As with all of RSTech's "Smart" Lotto Software, the users have the ability to customize the software color to better blend with their PC's screen themes.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is required to be installed in the computer. If such is not the case, the installer will download and install the required files for you. If this would not be possible, as you'll be made aware by the software installer, then visit Microsoft Download Center and download the free .NET frameworks 2.0 (x86) for 32 bits computers OR (X64) for 64 bits computers.
DailyLotto4 Pick-Pairs requires 1.18 MB of disc space in the computer's hard drive.
- Depending on your default download manager, you'll be shown the File Download Window with the options to Open, Save, or Cancel, or you will be shown a window to point-out that "you have chosen to open" this software. In either case, select the SAVE button.
- On the "Save As" Window select a suitable location to save the software installation package; we suggest the Desktop.
- After the executable file (.msi file) has been downloaded to your computer, find and double-click on icon to commence installation of the software.
- Once again, depending on your default download manager, you may be shown an Open File Security Warning Window indicating "This publisher could not be verified", and you will be providing with the option to RUN or CANCEL the installation of the software.
- What is the meaning of the security warning? It means that RSTech
(same with many other companies) have not been individually verified by Microsoft;
this is an IE security feature to protect your system from possible malwares or
NOTE: that you should only download and install files from the Internet if you believe the source to be trustworthy and reliable and if you know what it is that you are downloading and what it does. If unsure, you can ask the publisher or perform internet research to find any reported issues with the software that you are downloading (for example, use google to search for: "FileMonkey virus").
RSTech's software is safe and free of any malicious programs. Run the installer and follow all the installation instructions. If Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is not/could not be installed in your computer, you will be informed.
- Make sure to allow the default folder location for the software installation. This will ensure that all the software features work correctly.
- Following installation completion, two icons will be placed on you Desktop: Read Me text file with important additional information; and, the application's launch icon.
- Double-click on the Application's Icon to start the program. Then, select the pair combination from the three options available: Front/Back; Inner/Outer; Odd/Even.
- On the "Combo Output Format", select whether or not to allow duplicate numbers.
- On the "Combo Output Format", select the order the digits must follow within the pairs.
- Select whether or not to allow consecutive numbers.
- Click on the "Show Combination button" to commence generating up to the maximum amount of possible combinations.